CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Snoring parody

(Byron posting.)

Because some people snore when they sleep, I have written a parody of Edwin McCain's song "I Could Not Ask For More."

Verse:
Lying here with you....I'm snoozin' away
Trying to sleep all through....the night while you're awake
Pre:
And these are the moments....you say the couch should be all mine
And these are the moments....you wake and roll me on my side
Cause I've heard it all before....you wish I didn't snore
Verse:
Look into your eyes....seeing you just can't sleep
Half way through the night....and still you're counting sheep
Pre:
And these are the moments....I could use a nasal strip
And these are the moments....you take your foot and give me kicks
Push me off onto the floor....
Cause you wish I didn't snore
Chorus:
I would not have to snore if our bed were bigger
I would not have to snore if it wasn't you
That took up five feet of mattress
And you left me only two
If my sinuses were open I wouldn't snore and I woudn't be
Waking you waking me


Can you somewhat relate to this topic?

0 comments: