CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Love you, Brae




I think God designed our little babies PERFECTLY! I love Braden's tipsy waddle walk, kissable cheeks, wittle button nose, cute dimply heinie, chubby fingers and toes, baby talk, puppy dog eyes, arms reaching up asking to be held...EVERYTHING! (Even the not so happy moments... when he just wants to cuddle. He is teething something fierce right now... "I know, buddy... it HURTS.") He is so curious about his world right now! Much of what he does is a first time experience. To watch him learn new things, play and keep up with his sisters, test the waters, overcome obstacles, or simply enjoy the little things makes me smile. The last picture above I captured tonight when he thought I wasn't looking. "Supposed to sit in your silly, sing-a-long, music chair, Brae." Of course, it is more fun to stand on. Love you, son!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's adorable Shar! Makes me want a boy too! :~)
We are truly blessed!

Sharleen said...

Thanks, Jen. I am patiently waiting for my phone to ring this winter!