CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat


The girls painted and crafted their pumpkins (from the pumpkin patch) into Mr. Jack-O-Lanterns.
Our little trick-o-treaters...
Princess Briarkennedy

Princess CindertieganThankfully, the rain held off so that we could get in a good hour and a half of trick or treating.Braden was a dalmation doggie. YAY, he wore his costume without any fussing. AND he even let me brown his nose. (Might not be so lucky next year.)Original Post: October 5, 2008

"You're the B-E-S-T-E-S-T Mommy"
Finding Halloween costumes for the kids was on our "things to do" list this weekend. For the past two days, we have walked many stores and spent many hours taking mental notes to several costume "possibilities." Can you guess what the kids are going to be this Halloween Night?

Girls ' costumes... (Not in any specific order)

1. Supergirl
2. Minnie Mouse
3. Kitty Cat
4. Flower
5. Butterfly
6. 50's Gal
7. Flapper Girl
8. Cheerleader
9. Princesses
10. Pumpkin

Boys costumes...

1. Peter Pan
2. Lion
3. Pirate
4. Scarecrow
5. Spider
6. Lion
7. Doggie
8. Turtle
9. Monkey
10. Giraffe

HINT: At the end of the day... The girls tell me... "You're the B-E-S-T-E-S-T Mommy!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm just going to take a guess. I think that Tiegan picked the Cheerleader, Kennedy (i'm not as sure about her) so I'm guessing Minnie Mouse, and Braden, a lion. Hope I get at least one of them right! :~)

Sharleen said...

Jen,
I really wanted Brae to be a lion. I looked and looked for a lion costume, but couldn't find one I liked. (Bummer) But he sure made a cute doggie!
P.S. Jade was a beautiful "Little Miss Bo Peep!

Anonymous said...

Hey there....I knew the girls would be princesses. And what an adorable doggie. I just want to give him puppy kisses!!!

Sharleen said...

Aprill,
Convincing them to be something other than a PRINCESS this year was out of the question. (I REALLY, REALLY tried. Sometimes they win! BUT they were HAPPY!) We are definitely in the PRINCESS stage. Maybe next year?