CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tiegan's Friday morning conversation...

Tiegan: (6:30a.m. upon waking up) I need to pee.

Mommy: Okay, then you better get in there. I'll start making your breakfast.

Tiegan: (excusing herself from the breakfast table) I have to go poop now.

Mommy: Um, okay... go ahead... take care of your business.

Tiegan: (7:30a.m. before heading out of the door) Mom, I have to pee one more time.

Mommy: Really? Okay, then you better go before we leave for school.

Tiegan: (grimacing) Guess what, Mom? THAT is an A-B-A pattern.

Mommy: (Laughing hysterically! Because I KNEW EXACTLY what she was referring too) You are so right!

Can you guess what they are working on in math? As I laughed and hugged my girl... I realized how important it was for me to take in THIS wonderful moment with her! We laughed all the way to school. She asked me not to tell her teacher this story/conversation. (She didn't say anything about sharing it with you, and you, and you.) Isn't learning great!

Here is a recent picture of my silly girl. Her Kindergarten class wore their pajamas on Friday for spirit day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love learning! A I'm glad to see that you're using EVERY opportunity to teach. ha ha! Good girl Tiegan! I love the purple pajamas....I want a pair in my size.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I will never think of an AB pattern the same...thanks for the giggles...