CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Six GREAT years

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Click on the arrow below to play video. (I am a novice when it comes to creating my own personal videos. Although comical... Tonight, Byron and I have successfully processed this video from my camera. We had a few obstacles to overcome; children playing in their backyards, air conditioning fans running, slight breeze, sun setting, and birds chirping in nearby trees. Oh, and you will hear the birds singing along as Byron plays. Some things are just out of my control. Setting: Recording Byron playing our wedding song on his guitar in our backyard. Byron wrote from his heart. Byron plays from his heart. Byron sings from his heart. We hope you enjoy our song. It still pulls at my heart strings.)



I know I am blessed to have such a special man to witness my life with. I LOVE YOU! "It's not about the years, honey, it's the mileage." (Who did I just quote?) Here's to more mileage.
I love you because... it is important to you that I am happy.
I love you because... you are not too manly to drive a minivan.
I love you because... you still chase me around the house.
I love you because... you surprise me with little gifts.
I love you because... you are faithful to our promises to each other.
I love you because...we made a beautiful family together.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you two,
Sorry I am late in wishing you this but Happy Anniversary! So glad to see you both still happy with 3 beautiful kids. I'm so happy I was able to participate in your special wedding day. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!!!
Love,
Colleen
:)